Hi And Thanks For Your Interest!
Come join our fun group of MX-5 Miata enthusiasts. Membership in the Arkansas Miata Club is open to anyone with an interest in our beloved sports car. Owners and non-owners of all years 1990 to the latest MX-5 edition are welcome. Membership comes with numerous benefits:
- Monthly Meetings
- One day and Multi-day Drives and Planned Events
- Touring, Track, Autocross and Rallying
- Monthly Newsletters
- Club Web Site, with post-it area, restricted members-only area and picture gallery
- Club Window Stickers and Business Cards
- Priority Support from Club Member Vendors
- Tech Sessions and Free Technical Advice
- Civic Activities and Fellowship
Club Bylaws: The club has bylaws available for review. However, our emphasis is on fun and action. Organization and business chores are the minimum needed/required.
Dues: Membership dues support the direct administrative costs of the club and provide club members amenities at official membership meetings such as the annual club picnic and Christmas party.
Club officers are member volunteers elected yearly in December. They serve without remuneration of personal expenses. The cost of tours and special events are from event fees. Membership runs from January through December of each year. The yearly dues are $ 24.
Join the FUN! JOIN or RENEW by completing the following form and paying your dues by enclosed check.
To print out the membership application for filling out by hand and mailing, click here